Taking cordless nailing to the next level. No longer will you have to worry about hoses, compressors or gas cartridges. Hitachi is proud to build upon their strong pneumatic heritage and offer a professional cordless option. Equipped with Brushless motor technology, this nailer delivers increased power with less weight, a longer tool life and longer runtime per charge. Selective actuation button allows the user to choose between bump and sequential modes. It also features a tool-less depth of drive adjustment, on-tool battery indicator, integrated pivoting belt hook and a side Lock switch to prevent accidental firing. Features an impressive zero ramp up time, and can drive approximately 1,100 nails per charge while being fast, accurate and flush. Powered by Hitachi's new compact 3.0Ah battery (which is 3/4" smaller and 0.6 lbs lighter compared to Hitachi BSL1830), this nailer is a sure thing to get the job done efficiently, completely and comfortably.
- Brushless motor for longer runtime per charge, less maintenance and increased durability.
- 1,100 nails per charge using Hitachi's new compact 3.0Ah Li-ion battery
- Tool-less depth of drive
- Dry-fire lockout
- Selective actuation: bump and sequential modes
- Integrated belt hook
- Soft grip handle
- On-tool battery indicator
- Compatible with all Hitachi 18V li-ion slide-type batteries
- Compact 3.0Ah Battery (BSL1830C) 339782
- Fast Charger UC18YFSL
- Contractor Bag 371108
- Safety Glasses 875769