The Paper Collated Framing Nailer is used for floor and wall framing, truss build-up, window build-up, construction of subflooring and roof decking, wall sheathing and mobile home and modular home construction. It is like the original NR83A that you have come to trust, but now with an improved trigger design and sharing all the same internal parts as the original NR83A .Relies on the same cylinder valve drive system as the NR83A, which offers both rapid response and great driving power.
- Cylinder valve drive system for rapid response and increased durability
- Selective actuation on trigger allows for either sequential or contact nailing
- Rafter hook is included for convenience on the jobsite
- Accepts both 30 degree paper strip collated clipped head nails and 30 degree paper strip collated offset round head nails
- Equipped with an industrial 2-piece magazine that can withstand jobsite abuse
- Accepts two strips of nails at a time and locking feeder system makes replenishments quick and easy
- Open nose design for easy extraction of a jammed nail
- Ergonomic non-slip rubber grip on handle helps maintain a secure hold and comfort during use
- Hardened claw tip resists wear on the nose and minimizes slippage when driving at an angle or "toe-nailing"
- 9 lbs (or 9.3 lbs if the rafter hook is installed) lightweight and well balanced for easy maneuverability