The Hitachi 18V Cordless 23-Gauge Headless Pin Nailer - NP18DSAL - is taking fine finish carpentry to the next level. No longer will you have to worry about hoses and compressor for your 23-Gauge pin nailer needs. Hitachi is proud to build upon their strong pneumatic heritage and offer a professional cordless option. The NP18DSAL is equipped with a built-in counterweight that virtually eliminates all recoil, while reducing the force needed to actuate the tool. It also features a no-push work contact safety tip that reduces marring to provide a clean finish. Additional features include tool-less depth of drive adjustment, dryfire lockout, on-tool battery indicator, belt hook, soft grip handle, and tool body rubber bumpers. The NP18DSAL is capable of driving approximately 3,000 pins with Hitachi's Compact 3.0Ah battery, allowing you to efficiently and comfortably complete any task.
- Capable of driving 3,000 nails per charge
- No-push safety nose tip reduces marring and provides a clean finish
- Built-in counterweight greatly reduces recoil
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for flush drives into various materials
- High-luminance LED light is handy when working in low light areas
- Detachable no-mar nose cap protects work surfaces from scratches or indentations
- Dry-fire lockout for assured nail placement and preventing damage to work surface