The N3808AP 1-1/2" Cap Stapler brings power, precision, and convenience to the home wrap and roof felt industry. With a weight of only 4.8 lbs. and a 200 staple and cap capacity this tool provides maximum jobsite efficiency. It drives 18 gauge 7/16" crown staples thru 1" caps to provide maximum hold and support in all intended applications. Exceptional Hitachi balance, toolless depth of drive and 360-degree adjustable exhaust make this the ideal tool for housewrap, insulation, tar paper, synthetic roofing underlayment and other similar applications. The N3808AP comes standard with a sequential trigger installed on the tool and an optional contact (bump) trigger in the box.
- Lightweight and well balanced at just 4.8 lbs. For less user fatigue
- Translucent side load cap MAGAZINE to easily identify remaining cap quantity
- Tool-less depth of drive adjustment for optimal fastener depth
- 360-degree adjustable air deflector directs the air exhaust in any direction away from the user
- Quick clear nose with tool-less jam release reduces down time in case of a jammed Staple
- Safety Glasses - 875769
- Contact (Bump Trigger)