Hitachi's H60MEY SDS Max AC Brushless Demo Hammer is exactly what construction professionals have been looking for to complete the most demanding demo jobs with ease. The H60MEY is another AC Brushless model in the Hitachi lineup that delivers impressive demolition performance. The User Vibration Protection (UVP) technology lets the user work more efficiently, and reduces down-time from vibration related injury. The AC Brushless motor allows the user to work off long extension cords and also makes the H60MEY maintenance-free from carbon brush changes and commutator bar wear. An internal inverter circuit allows the tool to be used with a generator. The Aluminum Housing Body (AHB) adds significant durability and the push button Impact Selector also serves as a diagnostic tool to trouble shoot overload or over heating issues. The H60MEY is loaded with features and benefits to make demolition jobs easier and less taxing on the user.
AHB (Aluminum Housing Body) construction significantly enhances the internal and external durability of the tool. Externally the metal body construction is more resistant to jobsite impacts and harsh conditions than plastic counterparts. Internally, incorporating a plastic stator holder around the Brushless motor provides the internal double insulation construction that can protect the user from electric shock. The motor and hammer bearings are seated in the metal housing to reduce vibration and stress, and increases stability. During use, the metal keeps the internal gears secure and aligned preventing wear and power loss. Additionally, the metal body dissipates heat better, increasing overall motor life.
- Ultra efficient AC Brushless motor that permits the use of extra-long extension cords with reduced power loss, extends product life and eliminates maintenance of armatures or carbon brushes
- Superior performance when using a generator due to an internal inverter circuit that regulates uneven power supply
- UVP (User Vibration Protection) technology greatly reduces vibration for comfortable extended use and fewer vibration related injuries via the use of internal counterweights and springs, as well as low vibration handles
- Push button impact rate selector easily changes the angle of the bit to perform precise work and also serves as a diagnostic tool to trouble shoot overload or overheating issues
- 19.5 ft-lbs of impact energy for busting through hard material
- Built-in protection circuit prevents damage to the tool in the event of an abnormality like overload, binding, overheating etc
- 1,500-2,100 BPM full load max impact rate to quickly remove stubborn material
- 1500 watts of input power for increased productivity
- Variable lock mechanism in neutral position allows for 12-angle positions for optimal working angle options
- 1 Year warranty
- Plastic case (326511)
- Side Handle (317103)
- Bull Point Bit SDS Max Shank (313471)