OPEN BOX: Open box units are new or reconditioned items that may have been shipped from the manufacturer with minor packaging damage, minor tool damage, or as an incomplete unit to the CPO warehouse and may not include accessories or original manufacturer packaging. Each open box unit is inspected by CPO to be fully functional and in working order, and is repackaged to ensure safe delivery to the customer. Open Box units are covered by a full 60 day warranty covering parts and labor.
Thecc14SFS 14-in portable cut-off saw is powered by a 2,000 Watt, 15 Amp, Hitachi motor, which delivers 3,800 RPM. Increased comfort is provided with the soft grip rubber handle, and the quick locking vise improves speed and control. The arbor is 1 in. standard, and the cut capacities are as follows: Bar 2-9/16 in, Pipe 5 in, Steel 5-1/8 in. The max opening of the vise is 9-29/64 in. This tool comes complete with a 14-in cut-off wheel.
- Hefty 15 Amp (2,000W) motor produces a no-load speed of 3,800 RPM for greater cutting efficiency
- Portable, rugged and lightweight at 37 lbs. to withstand daily transport between trucks and jobsites
- Adjustable fence is easy to use and miters 45 degrees to the right or left for versatility
- The chute off the back of the saw diverts sparks and can be angled to suit the workspace
- A conveniently located trigger switch with lock-off button operates the saw and prevents accidental starts
- Elastomer coated D-handle absorbs vibration, adds comfort and prevents slippage when making cuts
- Quick-lock/release vise provides fast feeding and changing of materials of different sizes
- Spindle lock provides easy mounting/removal of cutting wheel
- Versatile ability to cut various steel materials like pipes, shaped steel, round bars, angle iron and other materials like conduit pipe, channels, tubing and drywall track
- 15.0 Amp 14 in. Cut-Off Saw - CC14SFS
- 14 in. Cut-Off Wheel - 727685B10
- 8mm Hex Bar Wrench - 955857