Buy with confidence! Our Reconditioned items include all necessary parts and are guaranteed to function like new, backed by our 120 Day money back guarantee. Please note however that reconditioned units received from the manufacturer may or may not include accessories shown with this listing.
The Hitachi 9.0 Amp 1/2 in. EVS Variable Speed Drill comes equipped with a powerful motor, it provides 416.6 in-lbs. of torque for power when you need it. This is a drill built to last, and with he added EVS speed control trigger and comfortable grip, it is ideal for continuous use with less user fatigue, making any job a simple one.
- 9.0 Amp motor, forcible power combines high speed with optimal torque
- Maximum torque of 416.6 in-lbs. make easy work for the toughest applications
- Form-fit grip, designed to comfortably fit in hand for improved control with minimal vibration
- Contractor-grade cast aluminum gear housing, adds durability and efficiently dissipates heat
- Double-gear reduction, provides higher torque while reducing gear strain
- Electronic Variable-Speed (EVS) control trigger is designed for easy two-finger operation with a lock-on feature for continuous operation
- Oversized reversible switch and trigger lock conveniently located for continuous uninterrupted operation
- Removable side handle increases operability and control
- 9.0 Amp 1/2 in. EVS Variable-Speed Drill - D13VF
- Chuck Key
- Carrying Case